|Fibre Optic Department
POSITION: Fibre Optic Splicer
REPORTS TO: Fibre Optic Division Manager
JOB STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Toronto and Surrounding Areas
Previous experience in fiber optic splicing and testing in an Inside and Outside Plant Environment required. Knowledge and ability to work while making safety the number one priority is a must!
- Splice and test various types of fibre optic cable
- Troubleshoots system problems for various customers
- Can read system maps
- Can operate all types of splicing and testing equipment
- Will document all required information as the work happens
- Will perform all other duties as required by departmental manager
- Must be able to carry and climb a twenty eight foot extension ladder weighing 80 pounds
- Must be well organized and be able to work well individually and as part of a team
Trinity Communication Services is the FIRST AND ONLY telecommunication company to receive the Outcomes Award in the IHSA Zero Quest Program. As such, zero incidents is our ongoing goal. The Health and Safety of our employees and customers is one of our core values and is engrained into our company culture.
- Will work at heights near hydro and within confined spaces.
- Will set up and work safely on high traffic roads according to Book 7 standards
- Will work in all weather conditions, day, night, or weekends with possible overnight stays
If interested, please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org